- 3 helpful tips for handling a collaborative divorce
- 3 reasons couples often work hard to file an uncontested divorce
- Contested and uncontested divorces: How they differ
- Don’t forget school breaks when planning custody
- How do you approach visitation when you travel?
- How do you split assets when you divorce in Florida?
- Is your co-parent ignoring the parenting plan?
- Longer marriages can mean much more complicated divorces
- Minimizing the stress of home transition days for your child
- More information about property division in a Florida divorce
- My sibling is currently in my custody: Can I adopt them?
- Rules for living together during the divorce
- The potential advantages of collaborative law
- What is Florida’s process for legal name changes?
- What should your parenting plan include?
- What’s in a name? For trans kids, everything.
- Why do families with kids choose collaborative divorces?
- Why do parents keep the same “house rules” after divorce?