Advocacy for your family’s bright future.
- Family Law
Pamela Fero was born and raised in Ohio but made the move to South Florida in 1991 when she was hired by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) as an Air Traffic Control Specialist.
Shortly after Ms. Fero moved to South Florida, she began growing and caring for her family. Ms. Fero has one stepson, three adopted children, one foster child, and two biological children. They are now unique adults with their own special abilities.
Ms. Fero earned an Associate Degree in Computer Programming before leaving Ohio. She returned to school and earned her Bachelor of Arts in Labor Education from the National Labor College in Silver Spring, Maryland in 2008. Ms. Fero won the Bert and Annabel Seidman Award for Advancing Social Policy for her senior thesis addressing a union's role in assisting women with preparing for retirement. Following graduation, Ms. Fero continued working for the FAA and took classes in arbitration advocacy given by her union, the National Air Traffic Controllers Association (NATCA).
Ms. Fero received her Juris Doctor from Florida International University College of Law in 2014. During her time in law school, Ms. Fero took part in two clinics, the Family and Education Clinic and the Health Law and Policy (HELP) Clinic. She also was a member of the FIU Law Review from 2012 to 2013, and an Articles and Comments Editor for the Law Review from 2013 to 2014.
Ms. Fero took and passed the Florida Bar in 2014 and the Kansas Bar in 2015. She was admitted to the Bar in both states in 2015. Ms. Fero concentrates her practice in Florida.
- Florida International University College of Law, Miami, Florida
- Juris Doctor - 2014
- Honors: Family and Education Clinic and the Health Law and Policy (HELP) Clinic
- Honors: President, Stonewall Legal Alliance, 2011-2013
- Honors: Student Representative, Student Bar Association, 2014
- National Labor College, Silver Spring, Maryland
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 2008
- Honors: Bert and Annabel Seidman Award for Advancing Social Policy
- Honors: Thesis with Distinction
- Major: Labor Education
- Wright State University
- A.S. - 2000
- Florida, 2015
- Kansas, 2015
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 2015
- U.S. District Court District of Kansas, 2015
- Florida Bar Association
- Broward County Bar Association
- Gay and Lesbian Legal Network (GLLN)
- Broward Women’s Lawyers Association
- Collaborative Family Law Professionals of South Florida
- Florida Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Volunteer Guardian Ad Litem – 17th Circuit Dependency Program
- Pro Bono Attorney – 17th Circuit Pro Bono Collaborative Project
- Pro Bono Attorney – Mission United of Broward County
- Recording Secretary, Democratic Women’s Club of West Broward
- Member, RNAV (Retired NATCA Active Volunteers)
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), Air Traffic Control Specialist